The Inside Sales Coordinator supports the Sales team by coordinating the order entry/fulfillment process and
providing a high level of customer service. This individual communicates with customers by phone and email maximize potential sales and ensure customer satisfaction by answering questions and resolving concerns.
• Work collaboratively with our retail partners to develop a thorough understanding of their requirements and ensure their orders are executed flawlessly;
• Review and process sales orders through various platforms, resolving any issues quickly;
• Respond to incoming calls, emails and web inquiries with a positive customer service mindset;
• Allocate inventory to sales order when product is available, reporting any deviations from target levels;
• Coordinate with our Logistics team to ensure orders are shipped in accordance with retail partner requirements;
• Maintain complete, consistent and accurate records of all customer interactions in CRM database;
• Set up new dealer accounts;
• Advertise new and refurbished trailers for sale on Kijiji;
• Assist with developing dealer education resources on product/service benefits, supporting them with the after‐sales service of their customers;
• Proactively manage parts backorders by reviewing trailer sales orders, and notify retailers immediately
• of revised ship dates by email;
• Assist direct consumers with purchases and order pick ups;
• Assist Sales Manager with maintaining marketing data on vendor platforms;
• Provide general support to the Sales Team as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in an inside sales or customer service role;
• Prior experience working with an ERP system strongly preferred;
• High School diploma/GED required, post-secondary diploma in Business, Office Administration or a related field preferred;
• Fluently bilingual in English and French.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Exceptional customer service skills;
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Demonstrated ability to follow through on ongoing issues to ensure a timely resolution;
• Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities with tight deadlines;
• Motivated self-starter with ability to work autonomously with limited supervision;
• Professionalism and sound judgment to present a positive brand image and maintain confidentiality.
• Fast, accurate computer and data entry skills;
• Intermediate proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).